Sunday, August 3, 2008

sunday

told ya he was the cutest 3 year old i know
this was taken before he and my daughter moved to vegas


well today was pretty good...our neighbors invited us over for there grandsons 3 birthday.. which of course made me feel really good, but i was at the same time missing my own little grandson.. whoo bye the way is just the cutest baby i know of at his age....but i can't belive i'm gonna say this , for once in my life i am really considering taking or just learning spanish......people like my neighbors make you want to really get to no them, they no english, but it would be nice to talk to them more so i can really understand them.. they are nice people!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Yes, your grandson is a real cutie pie. I know you'd like to have him live close to you. Little ones have so much love to share.

My blog was quiet this weekend but my time wasn't. We had a wonderful time with all the kids here.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

He is a cutie pie.....I love that mohawk :o)

Smocha said...

Awww, look at little Ian.