Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving


Give Thanks
Awesome MySpace Comments & Myspace Layouts





Well hope everyone has a great day, I get to spend it withmy family, yea i know i sound like a re-run..but i love the holidays, christmas is my favorite, and you'll not catch me saying happy holidays, its merry christmas,s, and happy new years.....blah blah blah ,like the elections i could go on forever, but i will not, i must get my big ole butt in the shower and get to my sistyers ,damn i am suppose to be there now!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...i'm late..
have a great thanks giving...

7 comments:

SOUL said...

happy gobbles and giblets :))
happy thanksgiving-

Jamie said...

Hope your day was most awesome!

Hugs. :)

Smocha said...

pictures!!!!!

Brad said...

Hope you all had a great time - We had a quiet/good day - still have half a bird in the fridge and I'm already sick of leftovers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all came, Even Jimmy is still Talking and Telling me about how you and Mom we're talking about Dinner @ My House, (You know overrun from Juices in the MY OVEN) YES, those OBNOXIOUS Fumes, We're Something!!!

K.MC.

Smocha said...

Update hawg 'fore I beat you up:)

Love me

Anonymous said...

Whens the next UP-DATE, X-MAS, LOLOLO

:))