Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well today was really good,the Girl scouts and brownies went to the old cemetery and put flags on the graves of vets...we also stayed for the celebration of our soldiers, which was really cool.
at the end they had a bag pipe who played Amazing grace, and my co-leader and i both started crying ,a p-152 mustang flew over head this was so awesome..the girls talked to some old vets and there stories were great to say the least...God bless both the solders of past and present....

here is also a video of Halloween pictures, my dogs tank, dufus and yes our cat eddy who is now getting along with both dogs.. and of course the events of the day.. at the end of this video there were 2 guys riding on Harley's flying there amazing flags, and yes i did follow them to get the picture..

hope every one had a great day..

7 comments:

Smocha said...

Awesome! Nothing that exciting ever happens around here.

The kids look sooo cute on halloween!

And, how does that dog get up on the couch with those stubby little legs? LOL

Love me

Brad said...

I wish I'd done something more veteran's dayish - Glad you guys did! - Cute CUTE pics of the kids & pups - My local nursery has a "Free puppy to a good home" sign up on my way to work. My jeep keeps trying to pull in there - so far so good - wish me luck!

Smocha said...

update hawg!!!

Jamie said...

Loved the video...you have such a crazy, happy life.

Happy weekend and many hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the Corner Shot, Look's like it was taken at Ed's, any upcoming Movies, We all Love Ed's Club, that is where all Terminater Movies1,2 and was there a 3?? Most Anything with a Desert Scene is Filmed at this place,What A Beautiful Shot, was anything going On that Day, and I always Miss the Hunks that are filming, and I would have to say The Diva Chicks, LOLOLO

Smocha said...

You are wayyy behind missy! Where the hell are you?


Love me

desert dirt diva said...

anonymous, nope it was taken driving down palmdale blvd.. i really must stop doing that ,before i know it i'll be in ahead on....the kids and i were coming back from town...