Thursday, July 31, 2008

old friends

..Hmmm as everyone knows, i have been looking for a basset hound puppy, one that is not to expensive..so I'm looking in the penny saver.. and i see an ad in the real estate section and there is an ad for rentals, blah blah blah.call Wendy ...the no. is bal blah..and my mid starts wonderng is this my dear old friend Wendy.. from adelanto.. the one i laughed with cried with.. went to willie nelson with.. so i call the no. and YES it is my dear old friend.. it is always so could to reconnect with good friends..and we did. so today we had a lot of good laughs, and yes shed a tear, or two... but things are good for her and her husband somedays name is dave.. how weird is that...i talked to smocha to, and she is well.. oh thank god....anyways have a great day peeps..i just stayed home and did laundry..my favorite thing...not.........

1 comments:

Smocha said...

Ha! That is sooo weird. Small world huh.

Love me