Sunday, December 28, 2008

Went o the movies

And we saw bedtime stories, it was all right , but then we snuck in to marley and me at the very end and its a tear jerker... trust me the last five minutes of this movie and dave an i are bawling....we are such good examples for our girls......

and now dave and the twins are making cookies, and michelle says something to her dad about being old, and i tell her your only as old as you feel, she looks at her dad and says so your 7????

hope every one had a good day...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't even GO to movies like Marley and Me, I can't handle sad animal movies...talk about being a baby.

Love your kids - they always say just the right thing, eh?

Happy Monday.

Hugs.

Brad said...

I read the Marley book. I've been afraid of going to see the movie in a theater cuz I know I'll ball my head off. But tell your man that if he can get through it I'll man up and go!

desert dirt diva said...

I'll tell him brad,lol and we;ll hold you too it....