Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well today has been a good day, we went to dave's work lunch at this really good japanesse place,and they have the best sushi..ummmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then we went to his brothers and had a really good dinner, I'm so stuffed i really went off my diet..(aunt doral I'm starting my diet again fri.)anyways we had a good time at the in laws, but I did miss my phone call from smocha...grrrrrrrrrrrrr been waiting for that one for days...........So i have promised my self right after the opening of the presents,my present to me is calling her.....And this will be the first christmas ever without my oldest daughter and her son.....i'm crying floods of tears..and god i do miss her so, but i know she is good where she is at....it just is weird......

well the girls are still up, and i wanna go to bed...so have a good and blessed day!
Merry Christmas...


Seasons Greetings
Comments & Myspace layouts


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, thinking of Nana and Grandma and all of the family gathering's of our Christmas'pasts.:)) The Best of a New Year, Have a Great Day, Love to you,
KM

Golden To Silver Val said...

Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Hope the New Year brings you much happiness. xxoo

Jamie said...

I hope your day was as great as you are, friend.

Hugs.

:)

Anonymous said...

I've noticed on soul's and cats, you post like 230am. r u always up half the night. Janice