Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow days and holidays..picutures i promised

This is long so be patienced, If you can...you can tell we live in so. cali, because we are so happy we got snow, but like many people i do not truly think if i had to deal with this all the time,i would be this happy i would go nuts,and my god driving was awful.. then i think the people that live in this white wonder,truly must laugh at us because we get a couple of inches, and we do not have a clue as what to do or how to drive in this stuff, but the people who live in this proably think,lol look at them cali. fools and they only got an inch or two...well my hubby is fixing my dryer as mine died yet again....hopefully he can do it, because i HATE hanging up clothes!!!!!

4 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

we had about a foot....and I loved it....but like val said, she hates the stuff because they get five feet or better and that truly would suck!and its alway 5 degrees or lower brrrrrrr.....

Anonymous said...

oh, I KNOW living in the Mountains or even the foothills of a Mountain, is alot colder than the desert Bowl, or Floor, LOL,
Love YA,
KM

Anonymous said...

PS. Love the Pic's, Now that I finally have a faster computer I can look at all of them now, My other one was So slow, they always froze UP, I looked at all your Pic's from like the last year or so,took maybe an hr. and your quite the picture taker, LOL
KM

desert dirt diva said...

yea i remember when I lived up around lake isabella and how it snowed every winter, i personally like it, oh but when i mentioned val, that would be : golden to siver val, on my sidebar and she lives in the east where there just having a terrible time of it, you should go check out her site, now that your computer is much faster tell her the desertdirtdiva2 sent you and hi!,thats if you want...