Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The kids

Victoria
Michelle
alex
lynzie





These are my good kids...well except for Alex thinking he is gonna run my life since he is in high school now, but that is another story.....


so yesterday i am at school, admiring the wall of fame(at my school the wall of fame is equal to student of the month)anyways, I'm looking and there is Victoria's name I smile how cool,then hark there is Michelle's name, now let me tell you that is a first for me, my twins on the wall of fame at the same time...oh but hold up.. are my eyes deceiving me there is lynzies name...Oh my god ALL 3 of my kids are on the wall of fame at once is is such a rare thing,I am bursting with pride....so yes i am bragging, because i start thinking man 5 years ago who would of thought i would be at this place in my life..I work at the school, I have great kids(except that teenager stage is gonna kill me)...I'm a brownie leader again....and now a football mom, yes my son is playing football... he calls me yesterday and asks"mom can you pick me up from practice"?his first practice,so when i pick him up i ask him what position he is playing he's not sure a blocker person.....well whats that ? this is when i find out my son no's nothing about football...lol. he is trying to get extra credit points, well kudos to him, because i figure , by the time he is done, he will be in real good shape, no a new game...and have fun, plus keep his grades up! so those are all plus's....

before i have to pick him up tho, i go drop off my teeth, dentures, and they tell me we will have your teeth back by 5:ooPM tonight.. so i have to miss work today.. and as i'm lazing around, i get the phone call, Vicki your teeth will not be done till tomorrow...grrrrrrrrrrrr, but what can i do .....nothing just wait it out but i still have to go out in public to pick up my son once again with no teeth.. i think i will just sit in my car and wait for him......anyways have a great day!

7 comments:

Bear Naked said...

Your kids are adorable and you should take a photo of their names on the wall of fame.

Bear((( )))

Carver said...

Great shots of your children. I can imagine how busy you must be. My one and only child is in grad school but I remember even with one how much time it took with all the carpooling etc. Children are a joy but a lot of work.

Joni Dixon-Stanger said...

It's good and fun to brag about our kids because it means we are doing something right as parents. Good job to the kids and to you.

Smocha said...

I'm proud of you and your"good kids"
You've come a long way baby!

Love me

Merle said...

Dear Vicki ~~ Lovely to meet you and thank you for the nice messages you left on my blog. Your kids are beautiful, and
you should be very proud of them and yourself. I hope you have your teeth back
as I know how that feels. Just don't smile. Take care, my friend, I will be back to visit you again. Love, Merle.

Anonymous said...

great pictures! They are all so cute! auntie j ps when smoocha goes to England, you can come spend a week with me!

Anonymous said...

I wanna come, I remember her garden from spring, I love all the pic's and how green AR is, would love too go see it again.