Sunday, September 14, 2008

follow my blog..

so on the right hand side just click on the follow my bog...and then you'll be following my blog..

well the weather has been great here, my heart goes out to the victims of ike...and my prayers....

last night we went to a neighborhood bbq, which was quite cool, all the neighbors got to gether and we all got to know each other a little better, which was a first for me....but there nice people, and of course the trashy next door neighbors were not there.....

anyways i must go, plese feel free to sign my following blog thing!

7 comments:

Bear Naked said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment.
I am going to put you on my "Follow list."

Bear((( )))

Joni Dixon-Stanger said...

I am from Hesperia, CA but now living in Idaho near my widowed father. I miss so much about there especially my oldest boy, his wife and the grandbabies. I would like to follow your blog if you don't mind.

desert dirt diva said...

gramma jo, and bear thanks ..of course i would love you to follow my blog..

Bear Naked said...

Thanks for revisiting my blog and for your comments.
If I can help just ONE woman by posting my experience with TVT surgery then it will be well worth it.

Bear((( )))

Jamie said...

I think that neighborhood parties sound like so much fun.

Have a very good week, miss diva!

Hugs. :)

Smocha said...

update hawg!

love me

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Sometimes, I wish I had neighbors so that we could do something similar.