Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I got'em

My teeth that is , oh boy was that a momment, when i get there i try to put them in and there not workin for me, i can not even get them in.....damn grrrrrrrrrr
so he takes them in the back then and gets the big dremal out...yahoo we got teeth....
then i get home and dave tells me to make reservations at redondo.. as we are gonna kind of be almost there this weekend...sort of, my oldeset friends daughter is getting married...bye oldest i mean i have known toni for 41 years.. our daughters are three weeks to the day apart, and we have been threw more than allot of friends have been threw, and know it was not all good...or was it bad....it was what it was....and we still are friends as if we just saw each other , its really cool.....anyways..her daughter is getting married,and we are going , which will be cool....i'm excited.. can't wait to post those picture..hmmmmmmmm maybe toni will let me take pics of her this time......

anyways have a great day....

4 comments:

Smocha said...

LOL
even I have never seen you without teefers.

Thanks for the laugh poops:)

Love me

Jamie said...

Yea for teeth and weddings!

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

update hawg!!


love me

SOUL said...

i can't believe i didn't congratulate you on your teefers!!!!
woo hoo.