Saturday, October 18, 2008

O.k.

Well i tried to post a jeff dunham thing but noooooooooooooooooooo half of it went to my other blog.. got nothin so sorry , still not to much here, dave is still working in az...but he's getting bored with it, he misses not being home and we miss not having him here.. and when he gets home, he believe's he should be waited on hand and foot....we have totally diffrent ideas about this, i believe that since i am takig care of the kids 24 hours a day working myself,(SO WHO CARES IF IT IS ONLY 2 HOURS DAY) dropping off kids at boys and girls club doing laundry cleaning house.. cooking ,doing brownies, volunteering at the school going grocery shoppping,taking care of pets,(BOY MORTIES A tOUGH PET TO HANDLE), and then waiting on him god HE does not understand why i am exhausted!!!o.k. now that i'm done bitchy, really i don't mind.. but i do believe he Should just do his honey do list, and honey drinking beer, is not the only thing on your list!!!!well have a great day, i'm gonna go kick the couch and wake my husband up!!!!

8 comments:

Smocha said...

I feel yer pain Huney, my spouse is too busy to ever do his honey do list.Gah!

You called me while I was taking my nap:)

Call me back today ..before 2 ish.

Love me

Beth said...

I don't think that men understand how much women do- if my husband had to do all the stuff he would be underwater.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Sometimes 'they' need a swift kick ;)

Jamie said...

LOL! Love this post! Aren't they all alike?

Thank you for your kind words, all of my blogging friends have been a great help.

Hugs. Lots of them. :)

SOUL said...

ya know-- i hear ya-- i sit and bitch a lot too about my soulman..
but as you have seen over the passed year-- when the shit hits the fan... the man does know how and what to do. well.. except pay bills. not sure why-- but it's either me, or both on that deal. but he did help me get that stuff taken care of. and the house , laundry, kid, animals, everything was taken care of after i got out of the hospital.
men can surprise us when they need to. well.. that or kill us. :))

happy satahday--
thanks for visiting.

Carver said...

I hope you got him off the couch! Taking care of children is so exhausting. Mine is grown up and I think it's so much easier working at a "full time" job than it was when I stayed home with my daughter or when I worked part time when she started school. As you said, taking care of kids is 24 hours a day.

Merle said...

Dear Vicki ~~ I am so glad you enjoy my jokes. I enjoy posting them.
I guess your husband wants to be spoiled, but so do you, It's not easy to work out - has to be give and take.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

Smocha said...

I am gonna beat you up if you don't update this thing hawg!!


love me