Sunday, October 12, 2008

diary of a dying mom

on my side bar, the thing on the right, there is a blog, diary of a dying mom..i started to read it a couple of months ago, and as most of you know , keeping track of ones blog , you get to know that person.. this lady , was the story of strengh.threw her journey....of dying...of her life!

yesterday she died at around 3:30.. at home with her family around...please say prayers, for her and her family...and go read her journey..

take care, i'll post this weekend events later!

3 comments:

Carver said...

That is so sad. I haven't read her blog yet but when I went there I saw that she was a professor at UNC which is where I am followed for melanoma. I have gotten to know so many young parents through a melanoma group who fought with such bravery and didn't make it. None of it makes sense. It hit home to see that this blogger taught at the university where both of my parents and two of my siblings graduated from and where I go for oncology appointments. So sad.

Merle said...

Dear Vicki ~~ I am so sorry that your dear friend passed away. She was very brave. I read some of her story. So sad.
Thanks for your comments and I am glad that you liked the story about the Mum and her description of herself.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

Anonymous said...

really sad:( must be a great blog...