Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy day

W

ell today is already a very frigid day..but it is gonna be a happy day.....last night when I was checking my FB..my cousin posted that she had ridden her bike to and from wok..40 miles round trip.....mind you she is only 1 year 1 week younger than I...so it goes to show no matter what your age, as long as you take care of yourself you can do anything..at any age.....
Went back to work, and oh thank god...staying home just gets so, so, long..dreary,depressing...and the kids just go crazy!

So saturday, my way to my in laws,i see a box of stuff, as I was driving by it, and of course,i have to back up to see what is in it, to my children horror,I finally get to it and what do I find a really cool juicers..a montel williams juicer,"health master", so I go online to find out more about it, all the reviews are bad...so now I wonder since it does have a life warranty, if it breaks, will it apply to me...lol
P.s.Happy 1/11/11

1 comments:

SOUL said...

have you used it yet? what else was in the box? do tell.